The Twinkie Times

The life and times of a Chinese American. Born a Jersey boy, lived the expat life, attended boarding school (Lawrenceville), converted to a frat boy (Sigma Pi), got an MBA (Columbia), returned to China, and back to the East Coast now trying to carve out an identity and life as an Asian American dad (gulp) in the midst of a "tertial life crisis" ©

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Short-Term Assignment: Take 2

Back in October through December of 2010, I got my second opportunity to work abroad (click here for Take 1)  I am adding this now because my story has been published! 

It's not a literary, print, or travel magazine but ShanghaiExpat.com was an invaluable resource to me while I was in China and with almost 700,000 members and over 3 million viewers per month, I am still quite proud.  Check out Part I:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home