The Twinkie Times

The life and times of a Chinese American. Born a Jersey boy, lived the expat life, attended boarding school (Lawrenceville), converted to a frat boy (Sigma Pi), got an MBA (Columbia), returned to China, and back to the East Coast now trying to carve out an identity and life as an Asian American dad (gulp) in the midst of a "tertial life crisis" ©

Friday, December 02, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Back when my parents used to live in Asia (Beijing & Singapore) I distinctly remember them going to company outings or holiday parties and returning having won some raffle or lucky draw.  I am pleased to announce that I am continuing this Su family tradition in Asia.  We went to the Shanghai Expat 11th Anniversary Hollywood party with some friends and I won one of the lucky draws!  Ironically, it was a 1-night free stay at the Kerry Hotel which happens to be where my office is so now I get to spend the night on a weekend at the office - woohoo!  Seriously though, the hotel is so nice that we don't even put up visiting senior management in the hotel because it is too expensive and they have to stay across the street so I am excited to check it out. 

The official pictures of the event are here http://www.shanghaiexpat.com/gallery/shanghaiexpat-11th-anniversary-party-18389.html and go to Image #38 to see me collecting my prize :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home